Deadline February 3, 2011
Join the team that's making a difference in the lives of Ontario's children and youth. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a regional children's centre that strives for excellence in the provision of services to children and youth with complex mental health and developmental challenges.
In this role, you will:
- establish, supervise and evaluate treatment programs
- provide consultation services to community agencies and professionals
- lead applied clinical research and program evaluation initiatives
- prepare reports for the care and treatment of individual clients
Location: 600 Sanatorium Road, London, Ontario
What we are looking for:
- you are currently registered as a Psychologist in Ontario (or will be eligible for registration in the next 12 months)
- you have knowledge of and experience in providing treatment, assessment and diagnosis services to children and their families
- you have knowledge of and experience in counselling, training and educating groups of children and parents
- you have clinical consultation skills
- you have analytical and organizational skills
- you have excellent oral/written communication skills
Salary range: $1,606.83 - $2,038.71 per week
Please apply online by visiting http://www.ontario.ca/careers, quoting Job ID 32893, by February 3, 2011. Faxes are not being accepted at this time. If you need employment accommodation, contact the Western Recruitment Centre at 1-866-734-8986. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.