March 29-April 1, 2011
This premier training event brings together volunteers and professionals in recreation and parks, community development, health promotion, sport, education, not for profit, economic development, conservation, children and youth, and cultural sectors. Municipal and regional elected officials are encouraged to attend at the special Volunteer registration rate.
As always, the PRO Forum offers exceptional opportunities to network and expand your skills.
Expand your skills:
- Three exceptional keynote speakers
- A plenary panel on making Ontario a healthier province
- Over 50 individual breakout sessions keeping you up to date on current trends in everything from programming to management.
- A Trade Show provides you with access to the latest products and information from the industry’s leading companies.
- Connect with colleagues and make new contacts at the evening events
- Enjoy the great meals prepared in the renowned kitchen at Deerhurst (all included).
- First-time delegates will be delighted with the many ways in which we work to help make you feel welcome!
The early bird registration deadline is Monday, February 28. But don’t wait until then! If you register by Monday, February 14, you will be automatically entered into a draw to win a complimentary Full Forum registration.
- online brochure at http://www.calameo.com/read/000418939a0be8ab8dd33 (note that, in this version, you can click on full-screen view or print the pages you are viewing by using the icons at the top right of the screen), or
- the PDF brochure at http://www.prontario.org/index.php?ci_id=6786.
As we emerge from the cold of winter, come to this unique and inspirational educational event and get the 'spring' back in your step!
For more information on this event, please contact Parks and Recreation Ontario at (416) 426-7142 or