Deadline February 21, 2011
Part Time (0.6 FTE)
Program: Family Health Division – Dental Health Team
Provides dental health services and programs in accordance with the Ontario Public Health Standards and local needs programs.
- Dental assistant certificate from a recognized school.
- Certified Preventive Dental Assistant or Certified Dental Assistant Level II designation.
- One (1) year experience as a dental assistant.
- Previous experience in public health dentistry or teaching setting is preferred.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to function independently, to exercise sound professional judgment, and to work within a multidisciplinary team and in community group settings.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to teach and counsel clients.
- Proven ability to attend work regularly.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply in writing by February 21, 2011, to: Human Resources, KFL&A Public Health: email@example.com.
We thank all those who take the time to apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.