Deadline March 6, 2011
Position: 1 Permanent Part Time Position
Salary: $20.01 to $21.04 hourly plus 12% in lieu of benefits plus 6% in lieu of vacation.
Description of Job:
The individual will work within a public health team, and will be responsible to promote oral health in the community at large in accordance with mandatory program guidelines, as well as provide clinical assistance in our community clinics.
- Completion of a recognized program in dental assisting Level II;
- Previous experience in a private dental office, teaching, or a public health environment is preferred;
- Hold NDAEB certificate (National Dental Assisting Examining Board);
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills in both English and French
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until March 6, 2011.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: