Fireside Chats are free, pan-Canadian discussions via simultaneous Telephone and Internet "conferences" on pressing population health issues for professionals in health and stakeholder sectors.
Events are 1:00-2:00 p.m., EST, unless otherwise noted
- March 4, Building Public Health Capacity for unregulated/internationally trained health workers
- March 9, Expanding Health Professional Scopes of Practice: A Case Study of Health Policy Pertaining to Ontario Pharmacist Prescribing
- March 10, Task Shifting in the Provision of Home and Social Care
- March 11, Sowing the Seeds for Better Health: Chronic Disease Prevention in Manitoba
- March 15, CDPAC/PHAC Childhood Obesity Prevention Series–Part 3 Sharing What Works, 1:00-2:30 p.m.
- March 16, Age Friendly Communities: Manitoba, 1:00-2:30 p.m.
- March 18, “Stay out or Get Out” What is Contributing to a Declining Dietetic Workforce in Ontario?
- March 23, Is the Grass Still Greener? Examining Trends in Canada to US Nurse Migration
- March 30, Evidence-Based Guidelines for Immigrant and Refugee Health
Registration space is limited. Please register early.
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.chnet-works.ca/index.php?option=com_rsevents&view=events&Item....