March 10, 2011
This conference has been designed to bring together practitioners from the field of Obstetrics to meet and share knowledge. The forum will provide a platform to discuss the ever increasing challenges facing Obstetrics and offer participants a networking opportunity for future collaboration. The main areas that will be covered during the conference include:
- Quality of Care Information and Protection Act, 2004 (QCIPA)
- Identifying the Gaps in Obstetrics Care
- Multidisciplinary Collaborative Primary Maternity Care Project (MCP2)
- Patient choice on non-medically indicated Caesarean sections
- The Intervention Cascade of Modern Obstetrics
- Maternity Care Unit Design: Can we go beyond Family-Centred Maternity and Newborn Care?
- Obesity and Pregnancy: The Multidisciplinary Challenge
- The MOREOB Program: How to Transform Competencies into Performance
This program has been submitted to various professional agencies for accreditation. Visit http://www.oha.com/conferences for updates.
Funding may be available for Ontario RNs and RPNs from the Nurse Education Initiative, which is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care. For additional details, call 1-866-464-4405 or email email@example.com.
For more information or to register now please visit http://www.oha.com/obstetrics.