Deadline March 13, 2011
Office: 1 temporary full-time position in Cornwall and Casselman
Salary: $29.54 to $33.76 hourly plus 12% in lieu of benefits plus 8% in lieu of vacation.
Description of Job:
The individual will work in partnership with Public Health staff and community stakeholders to actively engage youth in taking action to address health issues by changing attitudes about tobacco use and other correlated risk factors.
- Relevant educational background at the baccalaureate level;
- Demonstrated skills in and/or knowledge of the following:
- community development;
- social marketing;
- behaviour change education;
- public policy;
- Good communication skills in both official languages;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until March 13, 2011.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: