April 5, 2011
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Mississauga Convention Centre
Learn from Peel Public Health staff and other workplace experts about how to build an effective and sustainable workplace wellness program.
Robert Harris, MBA, CHRP, rofessional speaker, trainer, author and consultant, will help you:
- Identify stakeholders’ complex concerns
- Learn how to best respond during times of change
- Communicate a balanced and compelling proposal that fosters commitment and collaboration
Influence key decision making in your workplace
Allan Smofsky, workplace health strategist with 25 years experience, will help you:
- Build a business case
- Relate healthy workplace strategies to the goals of your organization
Who should attend?
- Human Resource Professionals
- Occupational Health Nurses
- Wellness Committee Members
- Health & Safety Professionals
- Workplace Health Leaders
Cost is $35 per person. Breakfast and lunch provided. Breakfast will start at 7:30 a.m.
To register, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and contact information, your company and how many people from your company will attend.
Deadline for registration is Tuesday, March 22, 2011. Space is limited.
For more information, visit accountforhealth.ca or call Peel Public Health at (905) 799-7700.