April 7, 2011
There are communities in Ontario that want kids to become healthier and more active. The Heart and Stroke Foundation’s Spark Advocacy Grant Program can help groups work with others to take down the barriers to healthy eating and physical activity. Register for our helpful webinar taking place on Thursday April 7, 2011, 10 a.m. by visiting: https://heartandstroke.webex.com/heartandstroke/j.php?ED=144624737&RG=1&...
The last day to sign up for the webinar is April 5, 2011, by 5:00 p.m.
This friendly live webinar will cover the topics below and more:
- The Spark Advocacy Grant Program – guidelines and criteria.
- Successful Spark stories.
- Tips for preparing a proposal.
Valuable resources can be found on the Spark Together for Healthy Kids™ website at http://www.heartandstroke.ca/spark:
- Videos of how current grant recipients are igniting change.
- Detailed grant information.
- Grant application form.
- Frequently asked questions.
To register, visit
The deadline to apply for a Spark Grant is May 1, 2011.
Together we can give every child the right to a healthy future.