June 15, 2011
Embracing sustainable health service delivery requires a multi-disciplinary approach, drawing upon expertise in such areas as energy management, food service, waste reduction, IT and purchasing. Join your colleagues at the Ontario Hospital Association’s annual Green Conference and learn how some of our most progressive health care organizations are moving the green agenda forward through best practices in sustainability and improved patient outcomes.
Conference participants will learn:
- Valuable energy saving strategies
- Innovative projects to reduce an organization’s ecological footprint
- How sustainable health care facilities can result in improved working conditions
- Green procurement practices
- Improved waste management techniques
For more information and to register please visit http://www.oha.com/greenhc.