Deadline May 11, 2011
Office: Permanent Full Time Position in Rockland
Salary: $55,655 to $73,036 annually
Description of Job:
The individual will be responsible for various initiatives within the Family Health and Infectious Diseases programs. The PHN will provide supports to address the program and service needs of priority populations.
- Ontario Certificate of competence for the current year.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Demonstrated skills in and/or knowledge of community development, social marketing, health education, behaviour change education and public policy.
- Certificate in C.P.R. is an asset.
- Good communications skills in both official languages.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until May 11, 2011.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to:
Human Resources Department
Eastern Ontario Health Unit
1000 Pitt Street
Cornwall, Ontario K6H 5T1