June 8-10, 2011
The Canadian Evaluation Society (Ontario Chapter) is offering its Essential Skills Series workshops this June in London, Ontario.
- Day 1: Understanding Program Evaluation & Building an Evaluation Framework
- Day 2: Improving Program Performance
- Day 3: Evaluating for Results
The Essential Skills Series is designed to introduce and enhance program evaluation skills and promote the professional practice of evaluation across Canada. Throughout the sessions, there will be opportunities for group exercises and discussion. Workbooks are provided to all participants.
Dr. Paul Favaro will be facilitating the workshops which run from 9:00a.m.-4:30 p.m. (registration at 8:30 a.m.). Lunch and snacks will be provided.
The Essential Skills Series is of interest to:
- Newly appointed evaluation or program review officers
- Those who manage evaluation projects within their organizations; and
- Those who would like a refresher course on the main concepts and issues in program evaluation
Sign up for all three workshops or any combination of the above. Spaces are limited, so register early to secure your seat. For more details and pricing visit http://www.evaluationontario.ca/ or contact Elana Gray at 905-855-2079 or email@example.com.