Sudbury & Timmins, Ontario
June 14 & 15, 2011
Participants attending this full-day workshop will learn how to use a woman-centred approach to talk to women about tobacco use. Participants will:
- learn about the social context of tobacco use
- increase their awareness of motivational techniques to support women who want to change their smoking behavior
- gain tools and learn strategies to support women
- have the opportunity to share information about additional resources in the community.
Our workshops are free and geared toward public health department staff, and staff and/or volunteers of community partner agencies.
Our workshops have a limited number of participants (30). Sign up early. Registrants will be placed on a waiting list once spots are filled.
- Sudbury, June 14, 2011, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
- Timmins, June 15, 2011, 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
To register, visit the PTCC website: http://www.ptcc-cfc.on.ca/english/Training/.