Nottawasaga Inn, Alliston ON
October 13-15, 2011
Don’t miss our 40th annual Ophea Conference!
Join educators – generalists, specialists and administrators – as well as leaders in public health and recreation for an inspiring and interactive professional development experience focusing on:
• The development of physical and health literacy
• Ways to easily implement the Health & Physical Education curriculum and to adopt a healthy schools and communities approach
• Daily Physical Activity, TGfU, and sport & intramural ideas
• Innovative ways to address health promotion topics
• Assessment & evaluation tools
Register by June 30th for our early bird rate and to guarantee your accommodations!