North York, Ontario
October 23-28, 2011
Novotel Toronto North York Hotel, 3 Park Home Avenue
The OANHSS Administrator Certification Program offers a six-day intensive learning opportunity focused on the core competencies for long term care home administrators. The program structure and content is specifically designed to meet the long term care home education program requirement as set out in the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007.
This is an opportunity for you to totally immerse yourself in a program devoted to:
- Enhancing your leadership capabilities.
- Expanding your professional knowledge
- Teaching new skills and approaches.
- Enhancing your professional relationships with colleagues.
This program is targeted to individuals working in the long term care home sector (non-profit and for-profit) and to staff working in other areas of the long term care continumn, such as community services or supportive housing. It will be of interest to those who are relatively new to or who are aspiring to administrator positions, as well as those who have significant long term care experience.
- OANHSS Member (includes accommodations) - $2,899
- OANHSS Member (accommodations not required) - $2,249
- Non-Member (includes accommodations) - $3,249
- Non-Member (accommodations not required) - $2,599
For more information, please visit http://www.oanhss.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Home&CONTENTID=8654&TEMPLA....