July 11, 2011
9:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Logic Models Course will cover:
- What is evaluation and how do logic models fit in?
- What is a logic model and how did they start?
- What are the different components of logic models?
- What are the potential uses, benefits and limitations of logic models?
- What are the different types of logic models?
- What are the characteristics of good logic models?
- How do you build a logic model?
- What are the challenges in developing and using logic models?
This course is at the intermediate level and requires a basic understanding of evaluation terms and methodology. Registration cost includes workshop materials, breakfast, lunch and refreshments. For more details please visit http://www.evaluationontario.ca/Events/Workshops.html.
If you have any questions, please contact Elana Gray: email@example.com.