Toronto Central, Central West, Mississauga-Halton, Ontario
Deadline July 15, 2011
The French Language Health Services Planning Entity # 3 – Toronto Central, Central West, Mississauga-Halton works at engaging the Francophone communities in the planning of quality health services in collaboration with the 3 LHINS.
We are looking for a highly motivated bilingual person, to contribute to the development of the Francophone communities. You will be part of the first team working for the entity and will work in close collaboration with the Executive Director.
You should possess superior interpersonal qualities such as:
- Team work and collaboration
- Capacity to work in a changing environment
- Capacity to offer pro-active solutions to issues
- Capacity to plan, prioritize workload and keep an attention to details
In this position you will:
- Offer support to the work of the Board of Directors and the various committees
- Be responsible for the operational management of the office
- Be responsible for the overall tasks related to bookkeeping, including generating financial reports and budgets in collaboration with the ED
- Coordinate administrative activities and human resources functions
- Support community engagement activities and others projects as needed
- Orient volunteers and students as needed
- Proven experience with bookeeping software
- Superior skills with microsoft office (word, excel, powerpoint, outlook, livemeeting)
- Experience in data entry, members list management etc.
- Capacity to orient and bring support to other colleagues, volunteers and students
- This position demands a superior command of both oral and written English and French. (language skills will be tested during the interview process)
- Knowledge of Survey Monkey
- Knowledge of the Toronto, Central West and Mississauga-Halton Francophone communities
- Work experience in the health and social services sectors
- 45 000 $ + benefits, and a chance to contribute at the establishment of the working culture in a collaborative effort.
Working hours: 37.5 hrs /weekly Work location : TBD
Please send your résumé with your covering letter in French before 17 h on July 15th, 2011 to :
We encourage candidates who represent the diversity of the Francophone communities to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.