September 27, 2011
9:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Holland Christian Homes
Bullying expert Denise Koster will walk you through important issues, such as the cost of bullying in the workplace, the differences between harassment, discrimination and bullying, profiles of the bully and the target and how to rid your organization of this inappropriate behaviour.
This full-day workshop will cover:
- Definitions and theories of workplace violence primarily discrimination, harassment and bullying.
- Applicable legislation.
- Effects of bullying in the workplace.
- How to recognize bullying in the workplace.
- Organizational preventive strategies and responses for dealing with workplace bullying. Conflict resolution practices.
- Formal investigation procedures.
Who should attend:
- Senior Managers/Department Heads
- Human Resources staff
- Front line staff from all departments
For more information, please visit http://www.oanhss.org/AM/Template.cfm?Section=OANHSS_Workshops_Seminars&....