Deadline July 17, 2011
Office: 1 Temporary Full Time position in Rockland (until May 2012)
Salary: $29.54 to $33.76 per hour plus 12% in lieu of benefits and 8% in lieu of vacation.
Description of Job:
The incumbent will be responsible for delivering the nutrition component of the Mandatory Health Programs and Services Guidelines and for counselling the local professionals, agencies and groups on health and counselling the general public on nutrition and child health.
- Baccalaureate with background in food and nutrition with relevant training or experience in community nutrition
- Must be eligible for membership with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Demonstrated skills in and/or knowledge in community development, social marketing, health education, and behaviour change education and public policy
- Good communication skills in both official languages
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the use of an automobile
Applications will be accepted until July 17, 2011.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: