Deadline August 15, 2011
In celebration of CARE Centre’s 10th anniversary, and to honour the hard work, dedication and professionalism of our internationally educated nurses, CARE Centre is pleased to establish the IEN of the Year Award.
Do you know an outstanding nurse who:
- Is currently registered as a nurse in Ontario (RN or RPN)
- Has been working in a nursing practice environment for at least one year
- Is a member of CARE Centre for Internationally Educated Nurses
Review the selection criteria and nominate a CARE Centre IEN if you are a
- Nurse/Program Manager
- Team Leader
- Nursing Peer (nurse, health care discipline team member, physician)
- Patient or Family Member
Nomination Package: http://www.care4nurses.org/2011/07/ien-of-the-year-award
Instructions for Submitting Nominations Electronically
- Download the Information and Nomination Package to your desktop.
- Open the document in Word, enter information and contact details and re-save the document with the naming convention reflecting the nominee’s name and your initials as the submitting nominator i.e. first name initial/last name_ (your initials): anurse_(SN)
- You can save it as a Word document or send it as a pdf file.
- Please send to email@example.com.
Instructions for Submitting Nominations by Fax or Mail
If you would like to print out the form to complete hand-written and send it back by fax, the number is 416-226-5300. You can mail the documentation to:
CARE Centre for Internationally Educated Nurses
45 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 512
Toronto, Ontario M2N 5W9
If you have an inquiry, please e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line IEN of the Year Award Nominations. All Nominations must be received by August 15, 2011 by 5:00 p.m.