Deadline August 7, 2011
Office: 1 Temporary Full-Time position in Cornwall
Salary: $30.48 to $36.58 per hour plus 12% in lieu of benefits and 6% in lieu of vacation.
Description of Job:
The incumbent will be responsible to provide education in matters related to health promotion, community health protection and certain infectious diseases with emphasis in food and water and infection control; and to enforce the provisions of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
- A bachelor degree in Environmental Health or equivalent.
- Certificate in Public Health Inspection.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
Applications will be accepted until August 7, 2011.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: