Deadline August 28, 2011
Office: 1 Temporary Full Time position in Rockland
Salary: $30.58 to $40.13 per hour plus 12% in lieu of benefits and 6% in lieu of vacation pay.
Description of Job: The individual will be responsible for various initiatives within the Family Health and Infectious Diseases programs.
- Ontario Certificate of competence for the current year.
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Demonstrated skills in and/or knowledge of community development, social marketing, health education, behaviour change education and public policy.
- Certificate in C.P.R. is an asset.
- Good communications skills in both official languages.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until August 28, 2011.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: