September 12, 2011
10:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Presenter: Susan Snelling
This webinar provides an overview of the 10 steps in developing and implementing an evaluation. This includes planning an evaluation, developing good evaluation questions and indicators, understanding and choosing the best methods for your evaluation, and how to make best use of evaluation results. As we examine the 10 steps, we address the ‘how and ‘why’ of each step and bring the most challenging steps to life with examples. To close, we identify quality sources for more information, tools and describe THCU's customized consultation services.
This is a lecture-style webinar. There will be limited time available for questions. If you have in-depth questions, or want an opportunity to explore and practice, sign up for the Evaluation Interactive webinar on the day after the Evaluation At A Glance webinar.
Who should attend?
The goal of the workshop is to assist health promotion practitioners to understand, plan, and implement program evaluations. As such, we recommend these sessions for:
- anyone new to health promotion or evaluation, seeking definitions, tools, resources and organized approaches to practice.
- front line staff who need to evaluate health promotion programs and services, or need to understand the process of evaluation.
- managers or team leaders who train or advise staff or volunteers about evaluation.
- Understand the basic content of each step in THCU’s evaluation model.
- Reflect on how the model can be used to address your own evaluation experiences and needs.
- Know how to access THCU’s products and services to support their evaluations.
- Lead into tomorrow’s “Evaluation Interactive” webinar by suggesting items for discussion. The “Interactive” will be your chance to practice, discuss, ask questions to an expert, and learn from peers
To register, please visit http://evaluationaag.eventbrite.com.