November 1-2, 2011
BMO Institute for Learning, 3550 Pharmacy Avenue
A two day event for Community organizations, networks and partnerships working to create healthier communities, local and regional groups, municipal and provincial staff and public health professionals.
This event will be an opportunity to:
- Explore the principles behind successful, community-led change;
- Learn more about engaging people, organizations and ecision-makers;
- Challenge how we think about the work we do;
- Develop skills to uncover the abundance of assets in our communities, even during these times of declining public resources;
- Build on the experiences and wisdom of each other.
Registration Costs: $255 for the full two days (includes materials and meals)
Accommodations: $210 per night (includes taxes, meals and hot breakfast)
Registration opens September 30, 2011
For more information, please visit http://www.ohcc-ccso.ca/en/hc-link-conference. More details to follow shortly!