Deadline September 30, 2011
Contract duration: approximately nineteen (19) months
Health Services: Environmental Health
Reporting to the Supervisor, Education and Information Team, you will be responsible to provide expert advice and guidance on Environmental Health’s inspection practices and policy development.
- conduct field audits in order to establish a consistent approach to the Division’s policies, practices and procedures while ensuring that best practices are in place
- nvestigate concerns or complaints relating to the Division’s processes and service delivery
- collect and analyze data on Food Safety as well as the Division’s Program indicators and present recommendations in written form
- research, develop, implement and evaluate customer satisfaction surveys and provide written reports with your recommendations
- identify areas of training for Public Health Inspectors and develop or recommend the appropriate training program(s)
- conduct internal audits (i.e. to determine timeliness, completeness and adherence to standards for reporting) and report or provide recommendations on your findings.
To view the job qualifications, compensation, and to apply for this position, please visit us at http://www.peelregion.ca/jobs.
This contract assignment is located in Mississauga and it closes on September 30, 2011.
The Region of Peel, an equal opportunity employer, appreciates all responses; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.