October 26, 2011
PHO/THCU’s Planning Interactive Webinar
To register for this webinar, please visit: http://planninginteractive.eventbrite.com/
October 26, 2011
10:30 –11:30 a.m.
Presenter: Nimira Lalani
This webinar provides an opportunity to ask in-depth questions about planning, and to explore the specifics of the THCU 6 step model. The webinar is interactive. The agenda will be a mix of reviewing the key issues from the At a Glance webinar, responding to participants’ questions and considering some common planning challenges. Come prepared with questions, issues, challenges and success stories! To close, we will identify quality sources for more information, tools and describe THCU's customized consultation services.
This is an interactive, skill building webinar. It will focus on participant questions and time for group reflection and dialogue. Please be prepared to participate and bring forward items for discussion. If you plan to attend the Planning at a Glance webinar on the previous day, you can suggest agenda topics then, and we’ll get some materials ready for this Interactive session.
Who should attend?
The goal of the workshop is to provide an opportunity for health promotion practitioners to explore planning considerations in an interactive webinar with a flexible agenda. As such, we recommend these sessions for:
- anyone new to health promotion or planning, seeking to understand the different aspects of planning.
- front line staff who want to explore planning approaches with peers and a planning resource person.
- managers or team leaders who want to explore planning options or address challenges.
- anyone who wants to share planning successes and challenges with peers in health promotion.
- Explore certain steps in THCU’s planning model, including scenarios or real-world examples from participants.
- Take an opportunity to discuss planning, ask questions, and learn from peers.
- Reflect on your own planning experiences and needs.
- Know how to access THCU’s products and services to support your evaluations.