HC Link presents. . .
Linking for Healthy Communities: Building from Within
Join us for this highly interactive two-day gathering of healthy community leaders, organizations and partnerships from across Ontario.
Registration deadline is October 25th, 2011
Who: Community organizations, networks and partnerships working to create healthier communities, local and regional groups, municipal and provincial staff and public health professionals
When: November 1st & 2nd, 2011
Where: BMO Institute for Learning 3550 Pharmacy Ave., Toronto
* free parking *venue is fully accessible
Why: To learn more about community-led change, engaging community leaders and hard-to-reach populations, using evaluation to improve outcomes, and using asset-based approaches to community planning and development
Costs: Registration: $255 for the full two days (includes materials and meals)
Accommodations: $210 per night (includes taxes, dinner and hot breakfast)
REGISTER NOW! http://www.ohcc-ccso.ca/en/buildingwithin
Intentions for the gathering:
* Explore the principles behind successful, community-led change;
* Learn more about engaging people, organizations and decision-makers;
* Understand how to use evaluation to deepen our impact and improve the stories we tell;
* Develop skills to uncover the abundance of assets in our communities, even during these times of declining public resources;
* Build on the experiences and wisdom of each other.
If you're unable to attend, follow the gathering on Twitter! #Link4HC
View the full agenda: http://www.hclinkontario.ca/uploads/2011/Linking_Healthy_Community_agend...