Owen Sound, Walkerton, Stratford, Ontario
Deadline November 30, 2011
Community Care Access Centres (CCACs) are publicly funded healthcare agencies dedicated to enhancing the health, quality of life and independence of individuals in our communities by offering a single point of access to home and community services. CCACs assist clients in making informed choices about health care options and work in partnership with clients and care providers including hospitals, community support agencies, LTC homes and others to ensure that the right care is available at the right time and place.
South West CCAC invites applications for Case Managers.
Calling all Registered Nurses (RN, BScN), Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Registered Dieticians, and Social Workers (MSW, BSW)! The South West CCAC wants you! Use your skills and training to contribute to the success of client-driven care throughout South Western Ontario.
The South West CCAC has offices in London, Owen Sound, Seaforth, St. Thomas, Stratford, Walkerton and Woodstock. We are currently accepting resumes for the communities of Owen Sound, Walkerton, and Stratford.
As a Case Manager, you will assess client needs to determine eligibility for services and evaluate/revise plans of service for clients.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Currently a Registered Nurse (RN, BScN), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Registered Dietician, or Social Worker (MSW, BSW)
- Current, active registration or license to practice in Ontario
- Sound knowledge of the long-term care system and community resources
- Knowledge and experience to assess requirements and develop plans of service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Valid driver’s license and own transportation
Flexible work schedules!
For more information, please visit http://www.hrassociates.ca/swccac or call Genevieve Fernandes at 1-866-598-1500, extension 228. Qualified candidates are encouraged to forward a resume, indicating their preferred location via email to email@example.com by November 30, 2011.