February 5-10, 2012
Sutton Place Hotel, Toronto
The OANHSS Administrator Certification Program offers a six-day intensive learning opportunity focused on the core competencies for long term care home administrators. The program structure and content is specifically designed to meet the long term care home education program requirement as set out in the Long-Term Care Homes Act, 2007.
This is a six-day intensive opportunity for you to totally immerse yourself in a program devoted to:
- Enhancing your leadership capabilities.
- Expanding your professional knowledge.
- Teaching new skills and approaches.
- Enhancing your professional relationships with colleagues.
- OANHSS Member (includes accommodations) - $2,899
- OANHSS Member (accommodations not required) - $2,249
- Non-Member (includes accommodations) - $3,249
- Non-Member (accommodations not required) - $2,599