February 5-7, 2012
Fairmont Royal York
Innovation from cell to society7 is a world-class, three-day event featuring globally renowned Canadian and international experts in allergy, asthma, anaphylaxis and related immune disease research, development, commercialization and knowledge mobilization.
Today over 50% of Canadian families are directly or indirectly affected by asthma and allergic diseases. Over the past six years, AllerGen has been enabling better mechanisms to prevent, manage and treat allergies, asthma, anaphylaxis and related immune diseases and has become a leader in mobilizing related Canadian research, social innovation and knowledge translation.
AllerGen NCE Inc. is a member of Canada’s Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE) programme.
Preliminary Program: http://www.allergen-nce.ca/Events/2012_Annual_Conference,_Toronto,_ON.html
- Clinicians, researchers, clinician-scientists, pharmacists, respiratory therapists
- Federal and provincial policy makers and regulators
- Consumer and patient advocacy groups
- Representatives from pharmaceutical and bio-technological companies that invest in allergy, asthma and immune disease research and drug discovery
- Workplace health and safety managers
- School board and public health officials
- Food producers and over-the-counter product retailers
- Health entrepreneurs
- Students interested in pursuing a career in the field of allergic and related immune disease
For more information, please visit the website above or contact
Manager, Communications and Knowledge Mobilization
AllerGen NCE Inc. McMaster University
Tel: (905) 525-9140 x 26641
Fax: (905) 524-0611