Deadline October 19, 2012
- to work with the Director to facilitate a robust social networking presence
- to develop and implement a social marketing strategy
- to train others in social marketing programs and strategies
- to participate in blog, facebook & twitter conversations with constituents in an informed and constructive manner
- to advise on web hosting, mail server, mailing issues, etc.
- have a grounding in harm reduction and an understanding of drug policy concerns, and be committed to position of the CHRN.
- be able to work with volunteers and to train others
- possess a flexible attitude and proven experience of working in a small team and with a restricted budget
- have excellent communication skills and be attentive to detail
This is a part-time paid position, but funding is limited.
Applicant must have demonstrable experience in social media and skills in social marketing. References will be required.
To apply, please send your résumé, references and links to samples of your work to:
The Canadian Harm Reduction Network
Competition closes midnight, October 19, 2012
Please do not phone.
The Canadian Harm Reduction Network (CHRN) was founded in 2000, with a grant from the Drug Policy Foundation in the USA., with the aim of developing in Canada a network of harm reduction workers, agencies, organisations, individuals and groups of individuals, including people with current drug- use experience, for the purpose of exchanging information and providing mutual support. Our full statement of goals can be read on our home page: http://www.canadianharmreduction.com/.
This current project is supported by a grant from the MAC AIDS Fund.