Deadline February 19, 2013
The National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools provides capacity development opportunities to public health professionals across Canada through online learning, webinars and workshops. This position is responsible for working with public health professionals to develop workshop content, online learning module content, webinar development and implementation, and relationship and network development with public health decision makers and practitioners.
Responsible for bridging the gap between research and decision making to promote evidence based practice and policy decisions. Initiates, develops, and implements knowledge translation strategies to make research evidence available and accessible for practice, planning and policy making.
- Master’s degree in Public Health or a related field of study.
- Requires 4 years of relevant experience.
- Bilingualism considered an asset.
Please visit McMaster University Human Resources for details.
- Permanent full time https://workingatmcmaster.hua.hrsmart.com/ats/js_job_details.php?reqid=9104
- Limited Term full time https://workingatmcmaster.hua.hrsmart.com/ats/js_job_details.php?reqid=9103
Deadline to apply: February 19, 2013