Carleton Place, Ontario
March 22, 2013
Beckwith Recreation Complex, 1319 9th Line Beckwith, R.R.2
The Rural Recreation Association (RRA) is pleased to presentaa 1/2 day workshop on Outdoor Recreation and the Natural Environment
- What difference does being outside in nature make to our health and well-being?
- Actual time to experience a fun outdoor activity – snow, rain or shine
- Sharing the development of activities to encourage the public to spend more time outside.
Cost (includes morning snack and lunch):
- RRA Members: $10
- Non-members: $25 (includes membership)
- Payment and further information available at the link below
Registration is a must; the deadline is March 18.
Register on line through Eventbrite at http://www.rraletsgogooutdoorrecworkshop.eventbrite.com.