May 8-9, 2013
All Workshops have been creatively designed to best support, educate and enlighten you in your work and your community.
May 7 Pre-conference
- #1: “Building Bridges: Linking Woman Abuse, Substance Use and Mental Health Concerns”
- #2: Aboriginal Issues – First Nations, Inuit and Metis.
Main Conference: 3 Full Streams of Presentations
Stream 1 – Becoming Trauma Informed for Practice and Programs
- Foundation of Becoming Trauma Informed
- Community Program changes in application
- A Families story of trauma, recovery and successfully advocating for system change
Stream 2 – Assorted Gems
- Music Care in Trauma Work
- Trauma Therapy Dogs
- Buddhist Psychology
- Humour and Healing Circles
- New and Positive Critical Incidence Response Programs in Australia
Stream 3 – Bodywork
- Dance Movement Therapy
- Choreography, Community Programming and Q and A
- Creative dance Performance developed at a Community Organization
- Yoga Principles and Somatic Work.
Register Now – Early Bird Price Ends Soon!
- Main Conference (May 8 & 9), $350 + hst
- Pre-conference (May 7) $175 + hst each
For more details and registration, visit http://cast-canada.ca/groundingtrauma2013.html.