April 29, 2013
Lyndhurst Centre, Room B10
Our April theme in the is research. Join us on Monday for an update on current projects, why they matter to people with SCI, and how to get involved. Topics include:
- Using water to control pressure and start walking
- Developing heart disease screening methods for people with SCI
- Using Functional Electrical Stimulation to improve sitting balance after SCI
If you can't make it in person you can join online.
- Join the webcast: Go to http://meet78813759.adobeconnect.com/research/. Log in as a guest (no password required) and watch live online.
- Chat or download files: Download handouts. Text your questions in the chat window during the session and our presenters will answer them live.
Please feel free to contact me with questions or suggestions for our program.