Deadline May 1, 2013
To be eligible for the International Youth Internship Program, an intern must be:
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident;
- A post-secondary graduate – graduate of a degree or diploma program from a university, college, post-secondary school of technology, post-secondary institute or a CEGEP (collège d’enseignement général et professionnel);
- Out of school;
- Between the ages of 19 and 30;
- Unemployed or underemployed;
- Legally entitled to work in Canada;
- Be available for 6 to 12 consecutive months;
- Be in good health and undertake to obtain appropriate immunizations and arrange for travel / health / life insurance, as well as arranging travel to the host country and satisfying all visa requirements;
- Have the appropriate education, training or expertise (see internships listings for specific criteria);
- Demonstrate an interest in international issues and openness to different cultures and situations;
- Not have previously participated in a youth Employment Strategy internship program
Please visit http://www.healthbridge.ca/English%20job%20description.docx to access the job description.
Application deadline is May 1, 2013.