May 30-31, 2013
The is proud to announce this workshop with Teresa Marsh.
- Identify and understand the pervasive effects of vicarious trauma on the workers identity, world view, psychological needs, beliefs and memory system
- Understand that the hallmark of vicarious trauma is disrupted spirituality, meaning or hope and that it
- Discuss and identify the mechanism of vicarious trauma, which is empathy and compassion for self and others
- Explore experientially various coping strategies that move suffering to healing through embracing awareness, balance and connection
- Move beyond vicarious trauma and embrace vicarious transformation, the process of transforming vicarious trauma into spiritual growth and internal transformation
The cost is $250 for both days. This workshop is for service providers.
For registration details please the flyer on our website: http://ckchc.ca/whatsnew/2952-2/.