Vancouver, British Columbia
June 12-14, 2013
The Hyatt Regency
Continuing the highly successful Collaborating Across Borders Conference series, CABIV is the fourth joint conference that links Canada and the United States around interprofessional education (IPE) and interprofessional practice (IPP). CABIV will continue the traditions established by previous CAB conferences by focusing on the themes of interprofessional education, practice, leadership and policy in a North American context. The conference will feature best practices, showcase evidence-based outcomes and lessons learned, and provide a venue for scholarly dialogue and productive networking.
- Provide a foundation of knowledge and skills for individuals in the early stages of interprofessional education program development
- Share best practices and lessons learned for individuals with advanced levels of interprofessional education and practice endeavors
- Enhance the body of knowledge that informs interprofessional education (IPE) and interprofessional practice (IPP)
- Advance interprofessional collaboration to fully transform health professions education and care delivery systems and to ultimately improve health outcomes
This conference will be particularly relevant to health care practitioners, researchers, academics from universities, colleges and institutes, health/education policy and decision makers, students and patient organizations, with an interest in advancing all aspects of interprofessional education, leadership, practice and policy.
Please visit the conference website at http://www.cabiv.ca/ to
- View advance notice,
- View conference brochure,
- Book your accommodation,
- Register for the conference, and
- Learn about program updates and more.