May 30, 2013
Sustainability Network, Ground Floor Boardroom, 215 Spadina Avenue
You need to raise more money but how? This breakfast session offers you great tips and a question-and-answer session with four top experts in fundraising. All are contributing authors to the very valuable new book Essentials of Fundraising in Canada, which will be available for you at a discount on site. We are planning four 10-minute presentations:
- How to make an event greener than ever. Guidelines and tips to make your next event a green one.
- What you need to know in order to do it well, based on research for Certified Fund Raising Executives.
- The digital age and fundraising: how you find the right place for digital (online, web, email, mobile) fundraising now and in the future?
- Whats your plan? How to pull different types of fundraising together into a strategy that leads to sustainable income.
- Hala Bissada, President & CEO of Hala Events
- Sharilyn Hale, Principal of Watermark Philanthropic Advising
- Mike Johnston, President and Founder, Hewitt and Johnston Consultants (hjc) and the UK company, Xtraordinary
- Ken Wyman, Professor in Fundraising Management at Humber College
Registration is $20 and available at http://sustainabilitynetwork.ca/excellence-in-fundraising.