November 15, 2013
8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Metro Hall, 55 John Street, 3rd Floor, Rooms 308/309
Themes and expected outcomes
- Discuss national and international evidence
- Review recent strategies initiated by governments and NGOs
- Identify risk reduction and precautionary policies
- Increase awareness of the cultural dimensions of alcohol consumption
- Network with stakeholders and collaborators in planning precautionary
- policies and strategies
- Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Cancer Care Ontario
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Public Health Ontario
- Toronto Cancer Prevention Coalition
- Toronto Public Health
General admission is $50. Seating is limited.
To register, visit http://canceralcohol.eventbrite.ca.