Deadline July 11, 2013
Internal/External Job Posting
The Corporation of the County of Huron, Huron County Health Unit, Requires
(2) Two Permanent Full Time Public Health Nurse
The Huron County Health Unit currently has openings for two (2) Public Health Nurses on the School Health Team.
The successful candidates will be working with a multi-disciplinary team to plan and implement public health programs.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing and a current Certificate of Competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Demonstrated skills in program planning, facilitation, implementation and evaluation
- Population health promotion and community development skills
- Clinical nursing practice skills, including case management, counseling and injections
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Must provide own transportation for work related travel
Salary Range: As per Collective Agreement
Please forward your cover letter and resume in PDF format by 4:30 pm on Thursday July 11th, 2013 to:
The Corporation of the County of Huron -- Human Resources
1 Court House Square
Email: humanresources [at] huroncounty [dot] ca
OR Fax: 519.524.4172
The County of Huron is an equal opportunity employer. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. Information is collected solely for the purpose of job selection under the provisions of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Posted July 3, 2013