September 2013 to March 2014
“…life skills to steer through adversity & make use of opportunity”
RIRO Resiliency Skills Training is an evidence-based, two-part program for service providers who work with young children from birth to 8 years. The RIRO training program uses a relationship-based, cognitive-behavioural and social-problem solving model to help adults help children develop self-regulation skills and a flexible approach to handling stress, daily challenges and serious problems.
Fall Training Dates
(2) Full-day sessions, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Part 1 – Adult Skills: Monday, September 23, 2013
- Part 2 – Child Applications: Monday, October 7, 2013
Winter Training Dates
(6) After-work sessions, 6:30-9:00 p.m.
- Part 1 – Adult Skills: Mondays – January 27, February 3, February 10, 2014
- Part 2 – Child Applications: Mondays – February 24, March 3, March 10, 2014
Location: Bathurst St. & College St., Toronto, ON
For more information and registration go to http://www.reachinginreachingout.com/programs-riro.htm or email email@example.com.
Do You Work with Parents?
Use the RIRO Skills Training as the first step to becoming an authorized resiliency skills trainer for parents! For more information about Bounce Back & Thrive! (BBT) a new, evolving evidence-based resiliency skills training program for parents with young children go to: http://www.reachinginreachingout.com/programs-bb&t.htm. For more information about becoming a BBT Trainer visit http://www.reachinginreachingout.com/becometrainer.htm.
Reaching IN...Reaching OUT (RIRO) ... promoting resilience in adults and young children since 2002