August 27, 2013
Join us next Tuesday for #HealthPromoChat, moderated by Best Start Resource Centre Consultant, Hiltrud Dawson. We’ll be discussing the importance of breastfeeding and looking a current breastfeeding support in Canada. Get a sneak peak of some of the content from the soon-to-be-released, The Baby-Friendly Initiative: Evidence-based Key Messages and Resources document.
Questions we’ll explore:
1. In your personal experience have you found adequate support for breastfeeding?
2. In your professional experience how does your agency support breastfeeding?
3. Is the Baby-Friendly Initiative (BFI) used to support breastfeeding?
4. Is BFI used to support all mother-infant dyads, all families?
5. Can you share any inventive strategies or resources that support families during prenatal, birth and postpartum?
6. Does your agency have a mandate or strong support to implement BFI?
For more information on how to join and participate in Twitter chats, you can view this guide from techsoup.org: http://npsocialmedia101.wikispaces.com/Twitter+Chat+How+to.