Dietitians of Canada and its EatRight Ontario program are working together with Sony Pictures Releasing Canada to launch a fun and exciting contest! We want kids to see that healthy eating is fun!
If you work with creative kids or have children at home that love to experiment with food, then enter the Dietitians of Canada Foodimal Challenge.
Whats a foodimal? A foodimal is an animal made out of food, with a fun name that combines the food and the animal, like a watermelophant and a mosquitoast. You can see examples of foodimals on the Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 website: http://www.cloudy-movie.com/site/.
Who can enter? Canadian kids aged 5-12 years. Entries will be accepted in English and French.
What do kids need to do?
- Design a foodimal. Make sure to use healthy foods and be creative!
- Take a photo. Show us what their foodimal looks like.
- Tell us their foodimal story. What does it like to eat? Where does it live? Is it scary or friendly?
Deadline: Entries will be accepted until September 16, 2013.
Prizes: Prizes include movie tickets, DVD prize packs, cookbooks and gift certificates.
Entry Form and Contest Details:
For more information, entry form and Official Rules visit the contest webpage on the EatRight Ontario website: http://www.eatrightontario.ca/en/Articles/Child/Toddler-Nutrition/Foodim....
Help make healthy eating fun! Spread the word by:
- Sharing the news about this contest with your clients, colleagues, teachers, friends and family. Click here for the Entry Form.
- Posting the Promotional Flyer in your workplace.
- Communicating the information in this announcement on professional listserves and networks that you belong to.
Thank you for your support. If you have questions about the contest, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.