Deadline September 20, 2013
The Kingston Family Health Team (KFHT) is a multidisciplinary primary health care team providing services to 30,000 patients in Kingston and the surrounding area. The vision of the KFHT is to provide enhanced primary health care to more patients while at the same time supporting the well being of our health care providers and staff. The Team is currently recruiting for the following position(s):
Foot Care Nurse (RN/RPN) Part time 0.5 (FTE) working 20 hours per week at the 312-797 Princess Street Location.
- Assessing, diagnosing and treatment of a wide range of dermatological and other foot related problems (minor ailments, disease and deformities) of the foot and lower limb below the knee
- Providing preventative health care strategies and education to patients with regards to foot care, and chronic diseases such as diabetes, weight management and arthritis
- Current unrestricted registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Basic and Advanced Foot Care Certificate
- Proficiency in Windows, Microsoft office and Electronic Medical Records
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Primary care experience preferred
Please email cover letter, resume and references to Peggy Kelly, Financial Manager, KFHT at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 613-531-0073.The deadline for applications is Friday September 20, 2013.