Vancouver, British Columbia
October 7-10, 2013
New approaches to diabetes management are continuously appearing. This comprehensive four-day course is for health professionals from a variety of disciplines who face diabetes in practice. The goal is to update your understanding of the complexities of diabetes care, and learn effective approaches to educate those affected by diabetes. It is an ideal course if you are entering the dynamic, specialty field of diabetes education. This course is not specifically designed as preparation for the CDE examination; however, it will serve as an excellent review in your preparation to become a certified diabetes educator.
Early-bird rate is $695+GST ($729.75) for fully paid registrations received by September 20, 2013. Regular rate will be $795+GST ($834.75).
- Syllabus containing detailed handouts
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, and daily morning and afternoon refreshment breaks
- Certificate of Attendance
Enrolment is limited.
Please visit the course website at http://www.interprofessional.ubc.ca/IN9564/default.asp to:
- View conference brochure
- Register for the conference
- View accommodation information
- Learn about the program updates