Deadline October 7, 2013
Consider this opportunity with the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care, Health Data Branch, where you will manage a diverse team of analysts and business advisors in the implementation, maintenance and delivery of health care data and information standards, customer service processes and data quality processes.
What can I expect to do in this role?
- plan, coordinate and manage all work unit operational priorities and activities
- provide leadership, direction and support in the setting of health care data and information standards
- provide technical direction/coordination for the development/delivery of data standards development and operationalization, education and product development with respect to provincial health data
- represent the Branch/Ministry on committees and working groups
Location: 5700 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario
How do I qualify?
- you have demonstrated knowledge of strategic directions and priorities for the health care sectors reporting requirements and related legislation, health systems operations and standards, health care information management, decision support systems, tools and issues management processes
- you have proven leadership and managerial skills.
- Human Resources Skills:
- you have demonstrated knowledge of human resources policies/practices and relevant legislation
- you have demonstrated skills and proficiency with a variety of software and database applications
Analytical, Organizational and Communication Skills:
- you have proven conceptual, strategic thinking, analytical, evaluation and problem-solving skills
- you have planning, organizational and project management skills
- you have demonstrated communication, negotiation, interpersonal and relationship management skills
Salary range: $76,726.00 – $100,240.00 per year
Please apply online, only, at http://www.ontario.ca/careers, quoting Job ID 56995, by October 7, 2013. Faxes are not being accepted at this time.
If you need employment accommodation, please contact us at http://www.gojobs.gov.on.ca/ContactUs.aspx to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.