October 9, 2013
This webinar provides an overview of the 12 steps necessary to develop a communication campaign. This includes applying health communication at the individual, network, organizational and societal levels and developing the skills to integrate media, interpersonal, and events-based approaches. As we examine the 12 steps, we address the “why” and “how” of each step and bring the most challenging steps to life with examples. To close, we will review a Message Review Tool, identify quality sources of more information and tools and describe our customized consultation services.
Presenter: Sophie Rosa
At the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- identify various ways and means to gather and interpret audience analysis information;
- identify clear communication objectives that are linked to broad program goals and objectives at the individual, network, organizational and societal levels of intervention;
- select appropriate communication channels and vehicles to reach these objectives;
- create a timeline for the development, implementation and evaluation of a communication campaign based on objectives 2 and 3 above; and
- develop message strategies and positioning consistent with best practices of health communication and health promotion.
For more information or to register, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/event/7209914047.