December 5, 2013
8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
CSI Spadina, 215 Spadina Avenue
The workshop is intended for organizations that are seriously considering using a developmental evaluation (DE) approach and would like to learn more. Specifically, the session will help leaders of nonprofits and charities to:
- Further explore the purpose and major characteristics of DE
- Assess the suitability of their intervention and the readiness of their organization to using DE
- Develop a preliminary DE scope of work for their initiative
- Identify possible next steps for developing a budget and implementing DE
- Develop a plan for success
The workshop is intended for leadership teams of organizations organizations should send 2-4 people to this workshop in order to make the best use of group activity time.
To apply for this workshop, teams must:
- Complete the Developmental Evaluation Self-Assessment; you will be asked to include your results code in your application: http://innoweave.ca/en/tools/510aa025-b1d8-478c-8834-480a6ca3fbda
- Apply online at Innoweave: https://innoweave.myreviewroom.com ($300 per team and each organizational team must have 2 members min, 4 max. Prior to creating an application, you will need to create an account and log in. Only one application form per team is required.)
Participants in the workshop will also be eligible to apply for a small Innoweave implementation grant. The next round for grant applications will be announced in the coming months.
For more information, please visit http://sustainabilitynetwork.ca/evaluationworkshop/.