February 20, 2014
Join us for this free webinar to:
- Learn more about effective integration efforts across the continuum of care
- Get a step-by-step walk through on how to find and access resources on the Integration Resources online repository
- Understand how to upload relevant and useful materials so that others can learn from your experiences
- David Kelly, CEO, Addictions and Mental Health Ontario
- Leah Stephenson, Manager of Member Services, Association of Ontario Health Centres
- Scott Mitchell, Director, Knowledge Transfer, CMHA Ontario
Community Health Ontario (CHO) – an alliance between the Association of Ontario Health Centres, the Ontario Community Support Association and Addictions and Mental Health Ontario – together with Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Ontario believe a significant goal in the community health sector is an integrated, coordinated system of care which addresses the social determinants of health as the key to a healthy society. We are, however, critical of “quick fix” integration which does nothing of the sort. That is why collectively, we have developed a new resource to support organizations, agencies and people navigate integration to achieve meaningful outcomes.
We welcome you to check out http://www.integrationresources.ca and share the resource with your network. A truly valuable feature is the ability for partners in the mental health and addictions sector to upload relevant and useful materials to the website so that others can learn from shared experiences.
Register for the event at http://bit.ly/IntegrationResourceWebinar.
To help guide you through the site and demonstrate the ease of submitting a resource, we will be holding a webinar on February 20, 2014.